Saturday 10 May 2014

DIDDY RECEIVES DOCTORATE DEGREE FROM HOWARD UNIVERSITY

The music mogul, who recently changed his name back to Puff Daddy, received a honorary degree in humanities from Howard University during a commencement ceremony on the morning of May 10.“Ain’t no homecoming like a Howard homecoming,” Combs joyously announced during his speech at Howard University, where he received a standing ovation and “Diddy” chants from the Class of 2014. “And it feels so good to be home.”

“Howard University didn’t just change my life -- it entered my soul, my heart, my being and my spirit,” said Combs, a former business major at Howard who left after two years in 1990. “Nobody is going to invite you to the front of the line, you got to push your way to the front of the line.”

No comments: