Tuesday 6 May 2014

NIKE OSHINOWO SHOWS OFF HER TWINS

48 years old former beauty queen, Nike Oshinowo welcomed her twins (a boy and a girl) via a gestational surrogate in the United States in 2013. Later in the year, she returned to Nigeria, but her babies were not seen with her.The twins are Nike’s biological children but another woman actually carried them in her womb and gave birth to them. Since she welcomed the children, Nike has kept their identity close to her chest and away from the public glare. In this exclusive heart warming story of the year, Chief Nike opens up to HELLO! Nigeria on every mystery surrounding her life, her battle with endometriosis and a series of dreams that changed her life.  ”This is the only interview I’m going to give about it because my children didn’t choose to come into this world or choose to be famous that way. I’m the one who’s famous. My children are not famous. I’m hoping they’re going to be able to live very normal lives.”

No comments: